• 1 cup goat milk kefir (or dairy of choice)
• 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
• 2 teaspoons roasted garlic (fresh garlic will be less sweet and stronger)
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• cracked black pepper and salt to taste
• 2 very ripe avocados
In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the avocados and blend well with a wire whisk.
Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the flavors marry.
1. Mash the avocados just before serving and mix into the dressing.
2. Refrigerate any remaining dressing. (Dressing will keep for 3–5 days without the avocado & 1-2 days with avocado).